Published by GlobalData
on Nov 1, 2012
, 128 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
This report analyzes the global clean coal technology market in terms of power generation capacity and revenues for key clean coal technologies: supercritical, ultrasupercritical, circulating fluidized bed combustion and IGCC. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the key global clean coal technology markets - the US, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Germany, Japan and Poland. In addition to market size, the report also discusses the key regulations, drivers and restraints impacting the clean coal market in each of these countries. The report also provides an overview of key players in the global clean coal technology market.
- Analysis of clean coal technologies: supercritical, ultra-supercritical, circulating fluidized bed combustion and IGCC.
- Data on the clean coal market size ($ billion) for key countries: the US, China, India, South Korea, Germany, Japan, Australia, South Africa and Poland.
- Data on clean coal capacity additions (GW) for above mentioned key countries.
- Key regulations, drivers and restraints impacting the clean coal market in each of these countries.
- Overview of key companies active in the field of clean coal technology: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited, Hitachi Limited, Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited, Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited, Foster Wheeler AG, Babcock & Wilcox Company, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Company Limited, Rafako SA, Alstom and IHI Corporation.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for the global clean coal technology market.
- Develop strategies based on the expected revenue growth in global clean coal technology market.
- Position yourself to gain the advantage in the clean coal technology market's growth potential.