Option NV (OPTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Recently, the company launched Cloudkey and the VIU² at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. It also officially introduced
the XYFI, the world?s smallest 3G & WIFI personal hotspot.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Option NV provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Option NV (Option) is a wireless products manufacturing company. It designs, develops and manufactures innovative wireless telecom products and solutions. The company's products and solutions consists of USB modems, data cards, embedded modules, wireless routers, and a wide range of software. It mostly caters to mobile operators, OEMs, retailers and enterprise customers to innovative products integrating with connected and secure services. The company has nine manufacturing plants across the US, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan. Its distribution centers are in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific. Option is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Option NV - Key Facts
Option NV - Key Employees
Option NV - Key Employee Biographies
Option NV - Major Products and Services
Option NV - History
Option NV - Company Statement
Option NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Option NV - Business Description
Option NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Option NV - Strengths
Strength - Geographical Diversification
Strength - Integrated 3G Solutions Provider
Option NV - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Option NV - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Product Launches
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for 3G Technologies
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships
Option NV - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Changes in Environment
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rapid Technology Changes
Option NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List of Tables
Option NV, Key Facts
Option NV, Key Employees
Option NV, Key Employee Biographies
Option NV, Major Products and Services
Option NV, History
Option NV, Subsidiaries
Option NV, Key Competitors
Option NV, Ratios based on current share price
Option NV, Annual Ratios
Option NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Option NV, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Option NV, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Option NV (OPTI)
This report does not have a press release associated with it