Clear Channel Communications, Inc. (Clear Channel) is a diversified global media and entertainment company. It is active in providing mobile and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and premiere opportunities for advertisers. Clear Channel offers radio broadcasting and outdoor advertising services. In the US, it operates more than 866 radio stations in 50 states; and it operates more than 125,000 advertising displays and has a major presence in 48 of the 50 largest markets in the US. In addition, the company owns and programs 51 television stations and focuses on the sale of national spot advertising time for clients in the radio and television industries. Clear Channel's CCME segment owns and operates core and non-core radio stations, whereas the Americas Outdoor Advertising segment owns or operates displays including billboards, airport displays, mall displays, wallscapes, street furniture and transit displays. The company's International Outdoor Advertising segment is active in providing transit displays, billboards and street furniture displays, mall displays, Smartbike schemes, wallscapes and other spectaculars in Australia, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the US.
GlobalData's Clear Channel Communications, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.