Southwire Company (Southwire), is a supplier of building wires and utility cables in North America. The company operates through four manufacturing segments, namely Energy, Electrical, OEM (original equipment manufacturing) and SCR (Southwire Continuous Rod). It carries out operations in designing, developing and manufacture of a range of wire and cable products. Its products include building wire and cables, utility cable products, industrial power cables, copper and aluminum rods, cord products, communications cables, and specialty products such as transit system cabling.
Southwire Company Key Recent Developments
May 31, 2012: Southwire To Present Products At WINDPOWER 2012 Conference And Exhibition, Atlanta, US
Mar 06, 2012: Southwire To Supply Overhead Transmission Cable For Rock Island Clean Line
GlobalData's Southwire Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.