Sunland Group Limited (SDG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sunland Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Sunland Group Limited (Sunland) is a real estate investment and development company. It conducts property development and construction, along with project services, funds management and hotel investments and operations. The company operates especially in the areas of residential housing, residential multi storey and urban development throughout Australia and also overseas. The company categorizes its business operations into five segments, namely, Land and Housing; Multistorey Australia; Multistorey International; Hotel Investment and Operations; Project Services. The company has operation in Australia and Middle East. Sunland is headquartered in Benowa, Queensland, Australia.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Sunland Group Limited - Key Facts
Sunland Group Limited - Key Employees
Sunland Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Sunland Group Limited - History
Sunland Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Sunland Group Limited - Business Description
Sunland Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Sunland Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sunland Group Limited - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Business Operations
Strength - Awards and Recognitions
Strength - Strong Asset Base
Sunland Group Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Business Concentration: Australia
Sunland Group Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Key Project Acquisitions
Opportunity - Developments in Middle East
Opportunity - Infrastructure Spending in Australia
Opportunity - Sustainable Construction Market
Sunland Group Limited - Threats
Threat - Project Delays and Cost Overruns
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment
Threat - Intense Competitive Pressures
Sunland Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List of Tables
Sunland Group Limited, Key Facts
Sunland Group Limited, Key Employees
Sunland Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Sunland Group Limited, History
Sunland Group Limited, Other Locations
Sunland Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Sunland Group Limited, Key Competitors
Sunland Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Sunland Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Sunland Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sunland Group Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Sunland Group Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Sunland Group Limited (SDG)
This report does not have a press release associated with it