Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd. (Sinovel) develops, engineers, manufactures and markets large-scale onshore, offshore and intertidal series of wind turbines. The company offers three categories of wind turbines namely 1.5 MW series, 3 MW series and 5 MW series. In addition it offers services such as commissioning of wind turbines, wind turbine data analysis, diagnosis and trouble shooting, after-sales technical upgrade for wind turbines, technical guidance for the installation and testing of wind turbines, technical training and support and so on. It is one of the leading manufacturers of large scale wind turbine generators in China. The company has subsidiaries in Europe, Australia, Canada, South America and the US. The company's total cumulated installed wind power capacity reached 12989MW at the end of year 2011. Sinovel is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 11, 2012: TUV Nord Secures Contract To Certify Sinovel's Offshore Wind Turbine
May 30, 2012: Sinovel Secures Contract To Provide Equipment And Services For Wind Power Projects In Dobragea, Romania
Apr 23, 2012: Sinovel Receives GL Renewables Certification Statement Of Compliance For Design Assessment
Apr 16, 2012: Sinovel And Mita-Teknik Partner To Develop Customized Control Systems And Solutions For Wind Energy
Apr 11, 2012: Sinovel To Supply Equipment To 600 MW Wind Farm In Turkey
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.