Maruya Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule
Nov 2, 2012 - Canadean
- 19 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maruya Co. Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Maruya Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Maruya Co. Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Maruya Co., Ltd. (Maruya) is a supermarkets chain operator based in Japan. The company provides a wide variety of food products. Its product portfolio includes meat, fish, fruit, marine products, sweets, prepared food, alcoholic drinks, daily supplies and groceries. It operates over 50 supermarkets mainly located in Chiba, Ibaraki, Saitama and Tochigi Prefectures. Maruya also operates four convenience stores located in Tokyo, Saitama and Chiba Prefectures. The company was established in the year 1962. Maruya is headquartered in Obuchi, Japan.
Canadean's "Maruya Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Maruya Co. Ltd.
This report does not have a press release associated with it