Canadean's "Laive SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Laive SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "Laive SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Laive SA
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Laive SA (Laive) is a dairy products manufacturer and marketer based in Peru. The company's products include milk, yogurt, cheese, juices and nectars, sausages, margarine, butter products and bio defense food products, among others. It markets its products under the brand names of Laive, Sbelt, Swis and Suiza brands. Laive operates manufacturing plants located in the regions of Arequipa and Lima. The company was incorporated in the year 1910. Laive SA is headquartered in Lima, Peru.