Published by Datamonitor
on Dec 25, 2009
, 19 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
The key issues facing delivery of IT services across multiple vertical markets in the UK through 2010.Scope
- An analysis of key UK vertical trends regarding the adoption of IT services
- Horizontal trends overview, determining factors that could impact IT service delivery in the UK through 2010
- Strategic recommendations pertinent to providers related to IT service delivery in the UK
Regardless of vertical market, there is an expectation that an early recovery in 2010 could fuel interest among UK enterprises for investment in IT services.
However, there remains the possibility that IT outsourcing may slow through 2010, due to the extreme cautiousness of enterprises with regard to new spending initiatives.Reasons to Purchase
- Learn about vertical opportunities in the UK IT services market in 2010
- Understand how this horizontal outsourcing area may evolve in the coming months
- Determine best courses of actions for pursuing this market in the next 12 months.