Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The company focuses in the expansion of its operational and geographical presence through acquisitions and associations with market leading companies across the world. Recently, the company partnered with ZapThink, a Dovel Technologies company, to offer the recognised Licensed ZapThink Architect (LZA) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) credentialing courses. The company acquired Quad Automation Proprietary Limited (Quad) to strengthen its Industrial Solutions business.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Business Connexion Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX) is an integrator of innovative business solutions based on communications technology (ICT) services. The company develops information and communication technology (ICT) strategies; establishes ICT governance frameworks; analyzes application needs; defines potential solutions; and conducts feasibility studies. It also focuses on developing business cases, justifying proposed solutions, managing applications across the full system development life-cycle, implementing, optimizing, managing technical infrastructure, integrating systems of diverse components into a unified solution, and providing specific skills covering the full spectrum of ICT expertise for client projects. BCX offers business applications, technology infrastructure, professional services, and outsourcing services to the automotive, telecommunications, petrochemical, mining and retail industries. The company operates across South Africa, Rest of Africa and the UK. BCX is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Business Connexion Group Limited - Key Facts
Business Connexion Group Limited - Key Employees
Business Connexion Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Business Connexion Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Business Connexion Group Limited - History
Business Connexion Group Limited - Company Statement
Business Connexion Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Business Connexion Group Limited - Business Description
Business Connexion Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Business Connexion Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Business Connexion Group Limited - Strengths
Strength - Product Portfolio
Strength - Robust Research & Development Capabilities
Strength - Leading Market Presence
Business Connexion Group Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Business Connexion Group Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Opportunity - Global Markets of SaaS
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives
Business Connexion Group Limited - Threats
Threat - Theft of Digital Content
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Economic Downturn
Business Connexion Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Facts
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Employees
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Business Connexion Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Business Connexion Group Limited, History
Business Connexion Group Limited, Other Locations
Business Connexion Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Business Connexion Group Limited, Key Competitors
Business Connexion Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Business Connexion Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Business Connexion Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Business Connexion Group Limited, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Business Connexion Group Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX)
This report does not have a press release associated with it