This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Bank Leumi Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Bank Leumi Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Bank Leumi, which is based in Israel. The company offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. The company provides its clients with access to a team of investment specialists and consultants, working in close coordination with the clients to address their financial requirements. It offers its services under three major categories, financial solutions, professional services and advanced investment services. Additional services offered by the company include mortgage services and offshore banking accounts. The minimum investment threshold for the company stands at NIS5 million for domestic clients and US$0.5 million for international clients. It has a presence in Israel, ISA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Chile, Hong Kong, Jersey, Luxembourg, Mexico, panama, Romania, South Africa, Switzerland, Uruguay, and Venezuela. Bank Leumi Private Banking is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bank Leumi Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers