This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'BBVA Private Banking (BBVA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
BBVA Private Banking comprises the operations of BBVA Banca Privada, BBVA Suiza and the wealth management operations of BBVA Compass. BBVA Banca Privada is Grupo BBVA's private banking business in Spain and Portugal, and BBVA Suiza is the international private banking subsidiary of Grupo BBVA. BBVA Compass offers personal banking, asset management and wealth management solutions in the US. BBVA Private Banking primarily serves wealthy individuals and family groups. It offers a wide range of private banking and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more assets excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. The company offers advisory management, discretionary management of client portfolio, investment funds and customized credit and financing solutions to its clientele. As of December 31, 2011, BBVA Banca Privada had assets under management of EUR65 billion. BBVA Private Banking has a major presence in Spain, and Switzerland. Additional private banking and wealth management locations include Latin America and China. BBVA Private Banking is headquartered in Bilbao, Spain.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'BBVA Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers