"Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that analyzes the oil refining industry in the Asia-Pacific region. The report provides information about Asia-Pacific's oil refinery market with forecasts until 2016 and gives information on the key oil refinery projects and companies in the region. The report also provides details of the key trends and issues in the refining industry. The report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The Asia-Pacific region witnessed an annual average growth rate (AAGR) of 3.3% during the period 2006-2011 and will continue to grow during the period 2012-2016 at an AAGR of 3.4%. The growth of the Asia-Pacific refining market is largely due to increasing demand for refined petroleum products, especially in countries such as India and China. The market will continue to grow in future due to a continued increase in demand for refined petroleum products.
This report provides detailed analysis of the oil refining markets in Asia-Pacific, as well as details of the key companies, trends and issues in the industry forecast until 2016. The report primarily focuses on the following -
- The oil refining market in Asia-Pacific.
- Key companies in the Asia-Pacific refining sector.
- Key refinery projects in key Asia-Pacific refining markets.
- Key issues and trends in the refining sector in Asia-Pacific.
- The competitive landscape of the Asia-Pacific refining market.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capabilities in a rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to do the following -
- Understand the market positioning of the major refining countries and companies in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Asia-Pacific refining market.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the refining market in this developing region, which is arguably the most important destination in the world.
- Benchmark your company against the major refining companies in the region by leveraging on detailed company analysis.
- Identify business opportunities with the help of comprehensive knowledge about upcoming refinery additions in Asia-Pacific.
Asia Pacific refining industry, major countries by refining capacity, major countries by coking capacity, major countries by cracking capacity, planned refining capacity addition, major companies in Asia Pacific refining industry