Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Publishing of Books market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
- The market of publishing of books, brochures and other publications increased by 6% annually between 2000-2011 in Mexico.
- The total market size in 2011 was Mx$27.5 billion. The global financial crisis had a negative impact on the publishing of books, brochures and other publications market. During 2008- 2009 the market decreased by -3%. The decrease was caused by the rearrangement of household expenditure. During this time, less money was spent on secondary importance expenses such as books. The main customers are households and other businesses, namely libraries. The first had 72% of total revenue, while business purchases had 28% of total revenue in 2011.
Product coverage: Books, Dictionaries, Encyclopaedias, Maps and Charts.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Publishing of Books market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.