PT Panin Financial Tbk (PNLF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PNLF's business strategy consists of the development of its customer self-service portal to provide management, administration and consulting services to general public. PNLF formed partnerships with leading financial institutions to provide marketing and customer service across Indonesia. In line with its strategy, the company transferred its life insurance business unit to its wholly-owned subsidiary, PT Panin Life, in 2010.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PT Panin Financial Tbk provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
PT. Panin Financial Tbk (PNLF), formerly PT Panin Life Tbk, provides management, administration and consulting services. In 2010, the company transferred its life insurance business to its wholly-owned subsidiary, PT Panin Life, which provides life insurance services to individuals and corporates. PNLF indirectly provides insurance services to its customers. Its key services include accident protection life insurance, protection for spouse and children, medical benefits and other services for corporates. The company is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Key Facts
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Key Employees
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Major Products and Services
PT Panin Financial Tbk - History
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Company Statement
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Business Description
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Corporate Strategy
PT Panin Financial Tbk - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Strengths
Strength - Improved Operational Performance
Strength - Improved Profitability
Strength - Business Partnerships
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increase in Claims
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Opportunities
Opportunity - Robust Growth in Life Insurance Sector
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Opportunity - Launch of New Products
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Threats
Threat - Increasing Competition
Threat - Global Economic Imbalances
Threat - Insurance Industry Challenges
PT Panin Financial Tbk - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Key Facts
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Key Employees
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Major Products and Services
PT Panin Financial Tbk, History
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Other Locations
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Subsidiaries
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Key Competitors
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Ratios based on current share price
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Annual Ratios
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Performance Chart (2006 - 2010)
PT Panin Financial Tbk, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
PT Panin Financial Tbk (PNLF)
This report does not have a press release associated with it