Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (006840) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (Aekyung) is a Korea-based chemical manufacturing company. The company along with its subsidiary engages in the manufacturing and distribution of petrochemicals. The product portfolio of the company includes phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, itaconic acid, biodiesel, plasticizer and polyol. Phthalic Anhydride is used as phthalate plasticizer, unsaturated polyester resin, dye intermediate; Maleic Anhydride is used for manufacturing unsaturated polyester resin for the housing units and automobiles, fumaric acid for food and succinic acid. Aekyung manufactures its products in its manufacturing facility located in Ulsan. The company's overseas offices include Aekyung (Ningbo) Chemical Co., Ltd., Aekyung Paint Co., Ltd., Aekyung Chemical (Qingdao) Co., Ltd., AK VINA, Aekyung Hong Kong Ltd., and Aekyung Marine (Jiangxi) Chemical Co., Ltd. Aekyung is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - History
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Robust R&D Activities Strengthen Technological Cap
Strength - Cost Control leading to Improved Margins
Strength - Asset Efficiency
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increased Trade Receivables
Weakness - Dependence on International Markets for Growth
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Global Plasticizers Market
Opportunity - Strategic Business Ventures
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Health Hazards
Threat - Anti-Dumping Measures
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., History
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Affiliate
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2006 - 2010)
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (006840)
This report does not have a press release associated with it