NTR plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NTR plc (NTR) invests in renewable energy and sustainable waste management businesses. The company has made investments in the US wind energy and ethanol sectors through Wind Capital Group (WCG) and Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Green Plains) respectively. WCG develops wind farms and it operates five wind farms with an installed power capacity of 312 MW. Green Plains is a vertically-integrated ethanol producer based in Omaha, Nebraska. It operates nine ethanol plants with a production capacity of over 740 million gallons per year. NTR through its subsidiary Celtic Anglian Water Limited offers operations and maintenance solutions for water infrastructure in Ireland. NTR is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
NTR wants to achieve growth by consolidating the portfolio of businesses. Its Wind Capital Group wants to expand its business by delivering 1,000 MW by 2013.
NTR plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2011: NTR Reports Revenue Of EUR172.4m In H1 Fiscal 2012
Aug 02, 2011: NTR Reports Revenue Of EUR329.4m In Fiscal 2011
Jun 07, 2011: NTR Appoints Michael McNicholas As CEO
Feb 28, 2011: BlackRock Establishes Renewable Power Investment Capability; Announces Strategic Relationship Agreement With NTR
GlobalData's NTR plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.