Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (Reliance ADAG) is one of the top Indian three private sector business houses based on all major financial parameters. The group operates in various business operations such as communications; financial services; generation, transmission and distribution of power; infrastructure and entertainment. The company services huge customer base. The group carries out various business operations through its group companies, namely, Reliance Communications, Reliance Capital, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Power Limited, Reliance Entertainment and Reliance Health. Reliance ADAG primarily operates in India and five continents across the world. The company is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India.
The strategic approach of the group is to be establishing a leading market position in emerging markets in India such as communications, media and entertainment. Reliance ADAG also aims to be become a global enterprise by serving a wide range of customer base across the world through expanding its business presence.
GlobalData's Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.