This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Credit Suisse Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Credit Suisse Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management division of the Swiss banking giant Credit Suisse. At the end of 2010, Credit Suisse Private Banking was the fifth largest wealth manager in the world with CHF932.9 billion in assets under management. The private banking division of Credit Suisse comprises Wealth Management Clients businesses offering wealth management services like advisory services, asset management services, investment consulting, asset management, discretionary mandate, investments in equities, fixed income securities, mutual funds, structured products, real estate funds and private equity funds. At the end of FY2010, the division had CHF808 billion assets under management. The Corporate and Institutional Clients business line offers private banking and advisory services to wealthy individuals, small businesses and corporate and offers lending, cash and liquidity management, trade finance, corporate finance, investment solutions, global custody and asset and liability management. Credit Suisse Private Bank operates across 48 countries across the globe and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Credit Suisse Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers