HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WMI's 'HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA (HSBC Private Banking Holdings) is a private banking arm of HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC Group). The company organizes its business operations under three segments: Private Banking, Private Wealth Management and Private Wealth Solutions. The company's key private banking solutions include advisory and discretionary investment services, inheritance planning services, and trustee and other fiduciary services. It also offers multi-currency deposit accounts and fiduciary deposits, treasury trading services, credit and specialist lending and cash management. The company serves high net worth individuals and their families from 95 locations in 37 countries and territories in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. As of December 31, 2010, the company's total client assets under management stood at US$499.00 billion. HSBC Private Banking Holdings is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Reasons to Purchase
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Companies Mentioned in this Report
HSBC Private Banking Holdings (Suisse) SA
This report does not have a press release associated with it