This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Wealth Management): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (MSSB) is a wealth management and brokerage company, owned by Morgan Stanley (51%) and Citigroup (49%). The company's products and services include financial advisory and investment research services, sales and trading in fixed income securities and related products. The company also offers foreign exchange and investment services for a wide range of products including third-party products. The company offers its products and services to a wide range of client base, which includes institutional as well as individual investors. MSSB has a network of 18,000 wealth advisers spread over 850 offices across the globe. As of December 31, 2010, the company had US$1,669,000 millions of assets under management. The company is headquartered in Purchase, New York, US
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Wealth Management)' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers