This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'BNP Paribas Wealth Management S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is the private banking and wealth management division of BNP Paribas. The division is the largest private banking entity in the Eurozone in terms of assets under management. BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers investment services in equity, Forex and fixed income securities, insurance products and alternative asset investment strategies such as art investment advisory service, real estate investment advisory services. As on December 2010, the division had over EUR225,000 million in assets under management and employed over 6,000 employees across the globe. The division is headquartered in Paris, France.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'BNP Paribas Wealth Management S.A.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers