This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "KPMG International Cooperative: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
KPMG International Cooperative (KPMG) operates as a network of a member firm, engages in providing audit, tax and advisory services to businesses. The company's range of services is offered through its member firms in 150 countries and territories across the globe. The company's operations are classified into three geographic regions, the Americas (which includes KPMG L.L.P.); Australia and Asia/Pacific; and Europe, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. The company offers services to the clients in various sectors such as financial services, banking, communication, entertainment, healthcare, transportation, food and beverage, automotive and other industries. KPMG is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KPMG International Cooperative" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers