Athena IT-Group AS (ATHENA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Athena IT-Group AS provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Athena IT-Group A/S (Athena IT) is a Denmark-based company that provides information technology solutions and services. It is engaged in providing IT outsourcing and hosting solutions. It has two divisions, namely, Infrastructure and Outsourcing Division, and E-Solutions Division. The Infrastructure and Outsourcing Division, involves IT operations, hosting, and data monitoring systems. The E-Solutions Division is involved in the development, implementation and distribution of web-based IT systems. The company offers its proprietary software to both public and private companies. Athena is headquartered in Haderslev, Denmark.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Athena IT-Group A/S - Key Facts
Athena IT-Group A/S - Key Employees
Athena IT-Group A/S - Key Employee Biographies
Athena IT-Group A/S - Major Products and Services
Athena IT-Group A/S - History
Athena IT-Group A/S - Company Statement
Athena IT-Group A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Athena IT-Group A/S - Business Description
Athena IT-Group A/S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Athena IT-Group A/S - Strengths
Strength - Strategic Divestiture
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio
Strength - Improved Performance
Strength - Reduction in Debt
Athena IT-Group A/S - Weaknesses
Weakness - Low Liquidity
Weakness - Dependence on Certain Customer
Athena IT-Group A/S - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for SaaS
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services
Opportunity - Increasing Returns
Athena IT-Group A/S - Threats
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown
Athena IT-Group A/S - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Athena IT-Group A/S, Key Facts
Athena IT-Group A/S, Key Employees
Athena IT-Group A/S, Key Employee Biographies
Athena IT-Group A/S, Major Products and Services
Athena IT-Group A/S, History
Athena IT-Group A/S, Other Locations
Athena IT-Group A/S, Key Competitors
Athena IT-Group A/S, Ratios based on current share price
Athena IT-Group A/S, Annual Ratios
Athena IT-Group A/S, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Athena IT-Group A/S, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Athena IT-Group A/S, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Devoteam Consulting A/S
CANCOM IT Systeme AG
This report does not have a press release associated with it