This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's "Matsuya Foods, Co., Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Matsuya Foods Co., Ltd. (Matsuya) is a foodservice provider based in Japan. It was established in 1966 as Matsuya, by opening a fast food restaurant at Hazawa, Nerima-ku. As of March 2011, the company owned and operates 833 Japanese style fast food restaurants under the name Matsuya which are specialized in offering beef with rice, curries and various set menus alongside selling various food materials. It also owns two manufacturing facilities and a central distribution center. Furthermore, Matsuya operates five consolidated subsidiaries and three non-consolidated subsidiaries. Geographically, the company's operations are spanned across Japan, China and the US. Matsuya is headquartered in Musashino-shi, Tokyo, Japan.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Matsuya Foods, Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures