GBI Research's report, "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the Americas Market to 2016 - Growth in Biotechnology and Generic Segments and the Pharmaceutical Patent Cliff will Shape the Landscape" provides detailed insight into the American API market. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the API markets in this region. The report contains market forecasts, product type analysis, drivers and restraints, and competitive landscape of major producers in the region. In addition, it includes market forecasts, product type analysis, therapeutic categories analysis and SWOT analysis of the API markets in the major countries of the region. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the American API market, covering all the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The API Market revenues in the Americas are expected to grow at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2010 to 2015. As the North American pharmaceutical market recovers from the impacts of economic downturn, the API market revenues are expected to witness a steady growth. The faster growing markets of South and Central America will have greater contribution to the overall Americas API market growth. Brazil, especially, is witnessing very strong growth in pharmaceuticals and API market revenues and is expected to overtake Mexico in the coming years.
- Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2010 and forecast for six years to 2016
- API markets in key countries in the region: the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- API industry structure and market trends such as shift of market from branded to generic and rise of biotechnology in the American region
- Drivers of the API market, such as the growth of generic drugs, and restraints, such as patent expiries and SWOT analysis of the API market for the region's key countries
- Information on the competitive landscape, with shares of leading companies such as Pfizer Inc., Astrazeneca International, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Roche and Sanofi Aventis
- Analysis of API revenue based on product types in the American market and in key countries of the region.
- Analysis of API revenue based on therapeutic categories in the key countries.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the American API market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the American API market.
- Invest in the growing segments of the API market.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the American API market.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global API market.