GlobalData's "Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis" gives detailed information on the Middle East power market, it provides an analysis across ten countries from EPC and IPP perspective.It covers the ten countries in the region and provides information to total installed capacity,generation,consumption upcoming plants and regulatory scenario in the country.It also covers the competitive landscape of the country.The report includes an analytical framweork to analyse the power sector across the ten countries and ranks them based on there investment attractiveness
- Data on total installed capacity, generation, upcoming power plants, technical consultant analysis and the BPI framework.It also includes company profiles of major technical consultants, IPP and power producers in the industry.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the region
- Develop strategies based on the data nalaysis and the BPI model
- Assess the middle east power market to identify key market s inb the region for investment
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.