Published by GlobalData
on Sep 5, 2011
, 51 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
"Planned Oil Refineries - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the planned oil refinery market. The report provides information on the global and regional planned oil refinery capacities and also highlights the key issues and trends in the global oil refinery market. The research provides an in depth analysis with a focus on planned oil refinery capacity growth by key companies and countries across various regions globally. The report also highlights the operations of some key planned oil refinery terminals.
Planned oil refining capacity addition, globally, is driven by surging demand for various petroleum products worldwide, especially in developing countries. These stand out in terms of planned oil refining capacity addition primarily due to two factors: limited existing oil refining capacities (unlike the case with developed countries), and faster growth in demand of petroleum products owing to their rapid economic development.
The report provides detailed information and analysis of planned oil refinery markets by country and regions. The report primarily focuses on -
- The major trends and key issues which impact the growth of the global planned oil refinery market during the period 2011 - 2016.
- Planned oil refinery capacity of key countries, key companies and key oil refining units for five regions - Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America during the period 2011 - 2016.
- Equity weighted capacities up to 2016, of key companies in planned oil refinery markets.
- Competitive landscape of the top four companies, planned oil refinery operations, future capacity addition up to 2016.
Reasons to buy
The report helps to -
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well-researched analysis of the global planned oil refinery markets.
- Identify potential investment targets based on detailed information of key planned refinery projects globally.
- Devise business strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into refinery market.
- Plan your future investments in refinery terminals by identifying planned projects.
- Identify the most suitable geography to invest in new planned oil refinery projects.
- Gain insights into competitors' endeavors based on the market shares of key companies in each of the regional markets - Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and South and Central America.
- Make smart investment decisions in the planned oil refinery markets by leveraging on our detailed insights into the industry.