Published by ICD-Research
on Aug 25, 2011
, 138 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 day
This report is the result of ICD's extensive market and company research covering the Switzerland construction industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values, at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and a review of major news.
Switzerland underwent a period of recession in mid-2008 causing delays in construction projects and a decline in new orders. Consequently, the Swiss construction industry decelerated in 2009 and grew at a reduced pace of XX.XX%, after registering a growth of XX.XX% in 2008. Similarly, all the markets within the construction industry recorded decelerated growth rates, with the commercial construction market being the most effected registering a XX.XX% decline. However, the impact of the global economic crisis was not sustained and the Swiss economy entered into a period of recovery from the third quarter of 2009 on the back of strong public consumption levels and increased exports. As a result, the Swiss construction industry recorded a XX.XX% increase in 2010, as most of the delayed heavy construction projects resumed and favorable market conditions returned.
- Historical value of the construction industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction companies in Switzerland
- Important industry news
- Gain insight on the Switzerland construction industry with current, historic and forecast figures
- Gain insights into current, historic and forecast industry figures at individual market and category level
- Identify top construction industry players in Switzerland along with profiles of all those companies
- News summary