This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading pharmaceutical industry executives. It analyzes how pharmaceutical industry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 2011-2012. This report gives you access to media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
China, India and Brazil are predicted to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the pharmaceutical industry. An aging population, growth of chronic diseases, expanding healthcare insurance coverage, urbanization and increasing investment in rural healthcare services are major drivers for growth. A total of XX.XX% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only XX.XX% looking to decrease it. Overall, XX.XX% of respondents from the supplier industry consider ability to target specific audience niches to be a key factor in selection of a marketing vendor.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 764 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 41% represent Director and C-level respondents
The report is based on primary research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizationsThe geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle EastIn the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threatsKey topics covered include media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, investment outlook and business confidence among both buyers and suppliers.The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12-24 monthsThe report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey resultsThis report covers data and analysis on media channel expenditure, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by suppliers
Reasons to Purchase
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches and pricing patterns your competitors are using to win business
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs during these times of market uncertainty
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry