GlobalData's latest report, "Top 10 Emerging Refining Markets - Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016", is a comprehensive report on the top 10 emerging refining markets. The report provides information on refinery capacity growth and also highlights the key trends and issues in the top 10 emerging refining markets. The report provides in depth analysis of the emerging refinery markets with a focus on the growth of refining capacity by region, the top 10 emerging markets and companies engaged in these markets, and comparisons based on Nelson Complexity Index and the conversion ratios of refineries in the top 10 emerging markets. The report also forecasts refinery capacity additions to 2016 and discusses capacity addition through planned refineries and the expansion of existing refineries in the top 10 emerging refining markets. The report also highlights the refining operations and plans of some key refining companies for future operations in the identified top 10 emerging markets.
The report provides detailed information and analysis of refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) markets by country and regions. The report primarily focuses on -
- The major trends and key issues that will impact the growth of refinery markets in the top 10 emerging markets from 2011 through 2016
- The refinery capacity of the top 10 emerging markets, top 10 companies and top 10 refineries in the top 10 emerging markets - China, India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Iran, Venezuela, Indonesia, Iraq, the UAE and Qatar from 2000 through 2016
- The capacity addition of refineries through the expansion of existing refineries and the planned addition of new refineries from 2010 through 2016
- The top 10 companies in the top 10 emerging markets, their refining capacity shares and their expected equity weighted capacities by 2016
- Business descriptions, refining operations and future projects of the top 10 companies - China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited, Reliance Industries, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Saudi Aramco, Petroleo Brasileiro, NIORDC, PT Pertamina, North Refineries and Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company.
Reasons to buy
This report will help you to -
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well-researched analysis of the top 10 emerging refining markets
- Identify potential investment targets based on detailed information of each emerging refining market
- Devise business strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into a new refining market
- Plan your future investments in complex refineries by identifying future projects and active terminal expansions.
- Gain insights into the endeavors of competitors based on the market shares of each of the top 10 emerging refining markets - China, India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Iran, Venezuela, Indonesia, Iraq, the UAE and Qatar