Decision Matrix: Selecting a Managed Network Services Vendor (Competitor Focus)
Published by Datamonitor
on Oct 29, 2008
, 50 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
The MNS Decision Matrix illustrates the competitive dynamics within the MNS market and guides business decision makers to select a provider based on its services strength, reputation among large and mid-market customers, and impact in the market. Datamonitor provides a holistic view of service providers' capabilities and recommends those you should explore, consider and, moreover, shortlist.
- Provides an overview of the most important trends affecting the MNS market and influencing its competitive dynamics.
- Delivers a comprehensive comparison of MNS providers' services, user sentiment and market impact, as well as insight into mid-market user sentiment.
- Presents a detailed view of each providers' MNS key strengths and weaknesses, as well as provides advice on the suitability of their services.
- Providers covered include: AT&T, BT, Cable & Wireless, CSC, Deutsche Telecom, Dimension Data, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Orange, THUS, Vanco and Verizon.
Datamonitor views the MNS market as extremely competitive, particularly among large telecommunications providers and conglomerate systems integrators. The most successful providers are those with a combination of excellent portfolio capacity, quality of services, customer relationship management and global reach, and solid financial stability.
While the vast majority of MNS revenue is driven by large enterprise customers, small to mid-sized enterprises are increasingly seeking out MNS as their networks also become more complex and difficult to manage. However, mid-market user sentiment varies to that of large enterprises.
Managed network services will continue to align with business objectives, although providers must adopt a more focused go-to-market approach and improve their execution capabilities for future success.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain detailed knowledge of MNS providers' strengths with regards to services, user sentiment and market impact.
- MNS providers can benchmark their performance in various key criteria against their competitors, both in the large enterprise and mid-market sectors.
- IT managers will gain valuable insight to improve their MNS strategy and purchasing decisions.