With the advent of issue of energy security, the oil storage industry globally, is gaining importance. Increasing need for energy security and higher domestic demand for oil and refined products are encouraging more countries across the globe to increase their storage capacity infrastructure to tide over supply disruptions or sudden price hikes. Even smaller countries like Vietnam, Maldives, etc are adding storage capacities aggressively.
- Overview of oil storage industry in the global market
- Comparative analysis of the top 10 oil storage countries
- Market share analysis of key oil storage companies
- Details of key oil storage sites
- Information on planned oil storage sites and related investments
- Major drivers and challenges for the industry, recent developments.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned oil storage sites globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global oil storage industry
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of latest capacity data.