Published by GlobalData
on May 3, 2011
, 95 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
"Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2016" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) Market. The report provides information on global refinery FCC capacity growth and also highlights the key trends and issues in the global FCC market. The report provides in depth analysis of the global refinery FCC market with a focus on the growth of refinery FCC capacity by region, major companies engaged in different markets and FCC capacity comparisons of key countries globally. The report also forecasts refinery FCC capacity to 2016 and discusses capacity addition through planned and expansion of existing refinery FCC units across different regions globally. The report also highlights the FCC operations of some key refining companies globally.
- The report provides detailed information and analysis of refinery FCC markets by country and regions. The report primarily focuses on:
- The major trends and key issues which impact on the growth of refinery FCC markets during the period 2011-2016
- Refinery FCC capacity of the top five countries, top five companies and top five refinery FCC units in five regions - Asia Pacific, eope, the Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America during the period 2000-2016. In each region, FCC markets in the key countries are analyzed further
- Capacity addition in the global refinery FCC capacity market through expansion of existing refinery FCC terminals and planned completion of new refinery FCC units during the period 2011-2016
- The top five companies in each regional FCC market, their refinery FCC capacity shares and their equity weighted capacities by 2016
- Business description, refinery FCC operations, future projects of the top five global refineries with FCC units - China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, ConocoPhillips and Valero Energy Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well-researched analysis of the global and regional refinery FCC markets.
- Identify potential investment targets based on detailed information of each refinery FCC market globally.
- Devise business strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into a new refinery FCC market.
- Plan your future investments in complex refineries by identifying future projects and active terminal expansions.
- Gain insights into competitors' endeavours based on the market shares of key FCC refiners in each of the regional markets - Asia-Pacific, eope, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and South and Central America.