Published by Ovum
on Jan 21, 2011
, 25 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
Customers' storage requirements are expanding rapidly as they attempt to cope with massive amounts of data. These demands are putting strains on IT's ability to predict, provision, and manage the enterprise's storage needs. Managed services providers offer the chance to outsource enterprise storage to the experts.
Features and benefits
- One of a series of reports on competitors in the managed storage services market.
- Considers the scope, strengths, and weaknesses of a leading provider of managed storage services.
EMC has a comprehensive portfolio of managed storage services, but they're aimed at large enterprises. We identify what EMC does well and what it does less well. Customers should read this and other Service Audits to identify who should be on their list of potential managed storage service providers.
Your key questions answered
- What storage services can EMC deliver and what does it do well?
- Should you consider EMC as a supplier of managed storage services? Does your enterprise match its target market?
- Does EMC have the skills, expertise, and capability to deliver the managed storage services your enterprise needs?