This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted to gain market share in the Swiss packaging industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market Opportunity and Attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 2010-15. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the industry segments against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement Dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports of packaging material, along with their implications and impact on the Swiss packaging industry.
- Industry Structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the individual industry segments and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
- Competitive Landscape: Analysis of key companies in the public and private sectors of the Swiss packaging industry.
- Market Entry Strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market along with an understanding of how existing operators have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of packaging industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of market size and production trend by paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal, and glass packaging segments
- Packaging equipment market size and forecast
- End use market dynamics
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Packaging material import and export dynamics
- Industry dynamics: Five forces analysis of paper and board; flexible plastic; rigid plastic; metal; and glass packaging segments
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insight into the Swiss packaging industry with current, historic and forecast period market size details of paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal and glass packaging segments
- Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
- Get insight on industry import and export dynamics
- Gain insight on industry structure
- Gain insight into the regulations governing the Swiss packaging industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
- Identify top companies of the Swiss packaging industry along with profiles on those companies
he Swiss packaging industry increased by 8.3% from the 2009 levels to reach XX billion in 2010. After the global financial crisis in 2008-09, demand in almost all the packaging industry categories experienced positive growth owing to an improvement in the consumption of capital and consumer packaged goods. During the forecast period, the Swiss packaging industry is expected to increase at a CAGR (compounded annual growth rate) of 6.50% to value XX billion by 2015.