Published by ICD-Research
on Feb 2, 2011
, 134 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted to gain market share in the Australian packaging industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market Opportunity and Attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 2010-15. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the industry segments against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement Dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports of packaging material, along with their implications and impact on the Australian packaging industry.
- Industry Structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the individual industry segments and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
- Competitive Landscape: Analysis of key companies in the public and private sectors of the Australian packaging industry.
- Market Entry Strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market along with an understanding of how existing operators have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of packaging industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of market size and production trend by paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal, and glass packaging segments
- Packaging equipment market size and forecast
- End use market dynamics
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Packaging material import and export dynamics
- Industry dynamics: Five forces analysis of paper and board; flexible plastic; rigid plastic; metal; and glass packaging segments
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insight into the Australian packaging industry with current, historic and forecast period market size details of paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal and glass packaging segments
- Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
- Get insight on industry import and export dynamics
- Gain insight on industry structure
- Gain insight into the regulations governing the Australian packaging industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
- Identify top companies of the Australian packaging industry along with profiles on those companies
he value of the Australian packaging industry grew at a CAGR of 3.77% during 2006-10, to reach XX billion in 2010. Paper and board packaging was the largest category in 2010, with a total market value of XX billion, followed by metal packaging with a value of XX billion. However, plastic packaging was the fastest growing category, recording a CAGR of 4.43% during 2006-10, followed by paper and board packaging, which grew at a CAGR of 3.67% during the same period.