Published by ICD-Research
on Feb 2, 2011
, 150 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 day
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted to gain market share in the French packaging industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market Opportunity and Attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 2010-15. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the industry segments against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement Dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports of packaging material, along with their implications and impact on the French packaging industry.
- Industry Structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the individual industry segments and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
- Competitive Landscape: Analysis of key companies in the public and private sectors of the French packaging industry.
- Market Entry Strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market along with an understanding of how existing operators have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of packaging industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of market size and production trend by paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal, and glass packaging segments
- Packaging equipment market size and forecast
- End use market dynamics
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Packaging material import and export dynamics
- Industry dynamics: Five forces analysis of paper and board; flexible plastic; rigid plastic; metal; and glass packaging segments
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insight into the French packaging industry with current, historic and forecast period market size details of paper and board, flexible plastic, rigid plastic, metal and glass packaging segments
- Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
- Get insight on industry import and export dynamics
- Gain insight on industry structure
- Gain insight into the regulations governing the French packaging industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
- Identify top companies of the French packaging industry along with profiles on those companies
he French packaging industry is among the top five world's largest packaging markets. The packaging industry in the country is one of the most important industries driven by key end-user sectors such as processed food, tourism, textiles, wines and automobiles. During the forecast period, the industry is expected to record a CAGR of 1.43% to reach a market size of XX billion by 2015. The paper and board packaging industry has reached its maturity stage and growth is expected to slow down during the forecast period. The glass packaging industry has been showing negative growth since the last few years. The only packaging segments that experience positive growth are rigid plastic packaging and flexible plastic packaging industries.