Published by GlobalData
on Jan 25, 2011
, 167 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
Refining Industry Outlook to 2015 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries
"Refining Industry Outlook to 2015 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the global refining market. It is an in-depth source of information on all planned refineries and market share analysis of major refining companies by region.
While new refineries in China will cater mainly to domestic demand, India and countries in Middle-East plan to transform themselves into major refining and petroleum product exporting hubs.
- The report provides detailed information and analysis on all planned refineries, planned market shares of key companies and competitive scenario in the global planned refining industry.
- Its scope includes crude distillation and other major unit capacities of 68 planned refineries
- Information on distillation and other unit capacity additions through commissioning of new units in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America
- Forecasted Annual capacity information for regions and countries between 2010 and 2015
- Comparison of regional refining industry based on contribution to global refining capacity (2010-2015) and refining industry growth (2010-2015)
- Planned refining, coking, fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacity market share of the key companies globally and in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America
- Analysis of the operations of the major refining companies including National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A and PetroChina Company Limited
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Identify prospective investment targets through a comprehensive update and discussion on new refineries and major processing units across the globe
- Find the most attractive investment destination(s) for your business by comparing regional refining industries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa and South and Central America based on capacity growth
- Decide on market entry strategies in specific markets with the help of an up-to-date review of planned distillation and other major unit capacities for 68 planned refineries
- Benchmark yourself against major refining companies globally by leveraging on our company analysis
- Gain insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors based on market shares of key refining companies globally and also in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America.