is a leading information resource producing high-quality market research reports, newsletters, and conferences.
BCC's market research reports explore major economic, scientific, and technological developments in industrial, pharmaceutical, and high technology organizations. Industry analysis and market forecasts for advanced materials, high-tech systems and components, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the forefront of the company's expertise.
BCC Research Analysts:
- Are recognized experts (view profiles) in the technical markets they cover
- Reside in countries experiencing major market changes including: US, UK, Canada, Israel, France, Portugal, Germany, India, China, Malaysia, Brazil, and Spain
- Hold doctorate degrees and other advanced degrees
- Have many years of experience in the fields they research; many analysts have been conducting research in their fields of expertise for 20 years or more
- Use their deep knowledge of specific technical markets to identify and quantify market growth drivers as well as factors that can slow market growth
- Apply time-tested and proven methodology to quantify current size and future growth of technical markets and all key market segments within those markets
BCC Research management conducts an ongoing dialogue with the technical market research community and continues to add new, expert analysts to its research team.