GBI Research provides industry-leading global business intelligence solutions. Their products and services help companies make better business decisions, win business and position themselves more effectively. GBI Research publishes more than 100 research reports each year across a wide range of industries. These reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in-house data and high quality analysis from their expert teams. GBI Research employs hundreds of highly qualified Analysts across the US, Europe and Asia. Key report types currently published by GBI Research include:
- Market Intelligence Reports: premium analytical reports based on a combination of market data, company, deals and project content, industry surveys and additional primary and secondary research.
- Benchmarking Reports: analytical reports comparing key financial indicators for the top 20 companies in a particular industry and geography.
- Industry Outlook Reports: survey-based reports, revealing and analyzing the leading experts' opinions on the future of the industry covered.
- Market Profiles: overview-level reports based on market, company and demographic data.
- Pipeline Analysis Reports: reports analyzing the unmet need, market size and product pipeline for different disease indications, based on a detailed database of developmental products.