is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. The company publishes high-level strategically analyzed reports for over ten industry verticals and serves as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
How is MarketsandMarkets different?
- Longest market segmentation in the industry
- In-depth analysis of patents and profiles of key market players providing a competitive landscape
- Market data for segments such as technologies, services, and applications for major geographies
- High level analysis of major market segments and identification of opportunities
How their market research studies are unique
In addition to categorizing the market under study into its main segments, M&M reports also identify each of the submarkets under these segments. They provide market data tables and strategic analyses for each of these submarkets that are mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive. M&M reports also offer an in-depth study of the competitive landscape with 40+ profiles of the key market players.
Key questions answered in their reports
Browse the latest MarketsandMarkets reports by Industry:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of technology, services, and applications?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2009-14?
- What are the major drivers and opportunities in the market?
- What is the competitive outlook, and who are the major players in the industry verticals?
- Business and Finance
- Consumer Goods, Food, and Beverages
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices
- Heavy Industry, Chemicals, and Energy
- Defense, Government, and Education
- Technology, Computing, and Telecom